Once again drakulus.com has been honored by another award nomination and this time it’s from the very talented The Pew Pew Diaries, and Lunaliah. The Pew Pew Diaries always has some very insightful post and I find myself visiting him more often because I absolutely love what he has to say. Lunaliah has her own little blog about whatever pops into her mind. One day she’ll post pictures of Micheal Jackson and the next she’s writing about her favorite food or game. I always enjoy my frequent visits over to her blog and I hope you guys do too.
The Sunshine Award and The WordPress Family Award both have their own set of rules.
The WordPress Family Award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 6 other bloggers who have made an impact on your blogging experience in such a way that they feel like “family.”
4. Let your 6 “WordPress family members” know that you have awarded them.
The Sunshine Award:
1. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
2. Share 10 facts about yourself.
Here are some facts about myself:
1. I love rabbits.
2. I once had a rabbit that tried to make love to my cat.
3. My cat wanted to eat my rabbit but she knew I would get mad at her if she did so she didn’t.
4. I’m a really good cook.
5. I used to run 6 miles everyday.
6. I’m about to start going to school again.
Sorry guys but I can only think of 6 facts right now. Maybe after I have my morning coffee something will come to me.
Here are my nominees:
This is all I have for the WordPress Family Award. I consider these guys above my WordPress Family. Vitosal is actually the very first friend I made here on WordPress even though we didn’t start off that way. V and I had many conversations about various subjects and they’re always awesome. Caragale and I often have debates on movies. I love the way she writes and she’s always honest. Miss Rhiosace is a honest, kind hearted person that regularly post about her life. I feel like I know her and we’ve also had many conversations about various different subjects. She’s awesome and I enjoy everything that she writes about. John Heatz and I both share a love for gaming and I was the first person to agree to help him achieve our common goal of becoming legit game journalist. He’s a cool guy and if he lived closer to me I think we’d like to hang out with each other. And finally there’s the English Gamer. His posts are always very well written and insightful. We’ve been talking to each other on and off WordPress for quite a while now. He’s actually the reason why i’m getting a Wii U so we can game together in the near future. This is my wordpress family and i’m lucky to have met such nice people in my short time here.
Here are my nominees for The Sunshine Award:
I’ve just recently got into these guys and I love them. I highly recommend all of them. I would like to thank Lunaliah, and The Pew Pew Diaries again for nominating me for these awards. I really appreciate it.
Don’t forget to click on that Follow Us button for the latest news, reviews, first impressions, and more. I hope you enjoyed reading this and if you did i’ll have more for you real soon.
- WordPress Family Award (dragonflybeautyreviews.wordpress.com)
- WordPress Family Award (effiewright.wordpress.com)
- The WordPress Family Award (maloquacious.wordpress.com)
- The Sunshine Award (dragonflybeautyreviews.wordpress.com)
- Sunshine Award brightens up our day (1001-up.com)
- The WordPress Family Award (lunaliah.wordpress.com)
- The WordPress family award (trynabpainfreemomma.wordpress.com)
- WordPress Family Award! (thebeautydeputy.wordpress.com)