My very first post of this month is another edition of my top 5 weekly Skyrim mods.
5. zzjay’s wardrobe by zzjay – http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53442/?
This mod adds three lore friendly armor sets for women to Skyrim. They are for the UNP body type, but it also works for the sevenbase, unpb, and unpc. These armors can be obtained by crafting them at a forge. They come in different parts so you can mix and match your favorite pieces together.
4. The New Arcadia’s Cauldron by Wilheim Blecha – http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53374/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D53374&pUp=1
I visit Arcadia’s Cauldron a lot when I’m in Whiterun. Before I continue on my quest I make sure I have all the potions I need before I leave on another adventure. I was always disappointed with how bland and empty the shop always looked. This mod isn’t perfect, but it gets the job done. I would recommend trying this mod out if you’re tired of the same old thing every time you play Skyrim.
3. Smashin Face – Face Texture for UNP by NanaBeats – http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53524/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D53524%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D1654233&pUp=1
Smashin Face adds new face textures that does not replace the one that you’re currently using. Instead it adds new presets for you to use through the complexion slider in the race menu. There’s a young, old, and very old options for you to choose from and all of them look really good. You will get a neck seam though and the only way to remove them is manually. This mod obviously isn’t for everyone because of this, but the mod author did excellent work and this mod has earned my official recommendation.
2. Thief House in Riften Canals by Elianora – http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=254222176&searchtext=
Elianora has created another beautiful player house mod. This time it’s under Riften. This house is suited towards thief/stealth character, which is exactly what my character at the moment is, and it comes with a lot of new features. Here is list of the features straight from the mod page.
-Navmeshed so followers/spouse can navigate
– Double bed gives spouse or well rested bonus
– Tons of custom named storage
– Secret room for a Nocturnal altar and thief lootz
– Two large bookshelves
– 4 mannequins and a few weapon racks
– My signature wardrobe with cool armour storage
– Respawnable garden outside (mainly focuses on restore and invisibilty ingredients)
– Sewer access to Ragged Flagon
That’s quite a lot of stuff for one house isn’t it. I really love this house mod. It’s definitely in my top 5 of all time. I love the fact that’s under Riften and that you can plan out your next big heist from the comforts of your own home or go to the Ragged Flagon to accept a mission from the Thieves Guild.
1. Rise Of The Legend – Ysgramor by NewerMind43 http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53581/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D53581&pUp=1
This mod adds a custom made set of Ysgramor’s armor to Skyrim. I can’t begin to describe how awesome this armor set is. I love the lore about Ysgramor and I was extremely disappointed that he didn’t have his own custom armor in Skyrim. This armor set looks like it was meant to be in the game from the start. It’s extremely lore friendly and looks really good on Nord characters.
Rise of the legend – Ysgramor is my Skyrim mod of the week.
Don’t forget to click on that Follow Us button for the latest sports, games, movies, and more. I hope you enjoyed reading this and if you did I’ll have more for you real soon.