It’s Thursday again! That means I get to write about all my favorite mods and put them in one badass list that I like to call my Top 5 Weekly Skyrim Mods!
5. Osmodius Solitude Texture Pack by http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53879/?tab=3&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D53879%26user%3D1&pUp=1–
As you can clearly see from the pic above this improves the overall textures in Solitude by a great deal. Keep in mind that if you decide to download this mod it might conflict with any other texture mod that does the same thing. To avoid CTDs simply uninstall whatever mod that overhauls Solitude in a similar way.
4. Vallamo – Mage Home In Winterhold by http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53975/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D53975%26preview%3D&pUp=1–
This another excellent house mod by Elianora. This time we’re taken to one of my favorite cities. This mod doesn’t just add a new house to Winterhold. It also adds a blacksmith and an Apothecary next the the Jarl’s house. The house itself is excellent and really does feel like a home that a mage would live in. There are no beds for children or followers. Here is the list of the features.
– Navmeshed so followers/spouse can navigate
– Bed gives Well Rested bonus
– Tons of custom named storage
– Secret room for lots of display space for uniques (Masks, claws, other unique mage/Daedric items)
– Lots of bookshelves
– My signature wardrobe
– Respawnable garden
I love looking up at the sky while I play Skyrim. I already have quite a few mods that alter the way my sky looks at night, but I’ve never had a mod that enhances the stars and that’s what this mod does and it does it quite well in my opinion. I think the view speaks for itself here.
2. True Vision ENB by http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15983/?–
I’m always looking for new ENBs to try out and true vision caught my eye. It looked great so I decided to give it a shot. This is one of the best ENB’s I’ve ever tried out and it really does make Skyrim look a lot better. It will affect your fps quite a lot so make sure you can run it before you download it.
1. Expanded Winterhold Destruction Ruins by http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8333/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D8333%26preview%3D&pUp=1–
Expanded Winterhold destruction ruins adds more derelict buildings around Winterhold. Winterhold was once a magnificent town, but in vanilla Skyrim it doesn’t actually feel that way. This mod fixes that by adding a lot more buildings and clutter to Winterhold. Now it looks like it was once a great city instead of a destroyed little village.
Here is a video that I made showcasing this mod.
Don’t forget to click on that Follow Us button for the latest sports, games, movies, and more. I hope you enjoyed reading this and if you did I’ll have more for you real soon.