Here is June’s very first edition of my top 5 weekly Skyrim mods. For this week’s edition I’ve chosen my favorite weapon mods.
5. Better Bows by Howiego08 – http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13317/?
Better Bows adds more bows to Skyrim. If you’re an archer or you like to mix archery with close combat like I do than this is a must have mod for your game. Every bow that this mod adds to the game is unique and they’re all beautifully designed.
4. Immersive Weapons by Hothtrooper44 – Ironman5000 – Eckss – http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27644/?tab=3&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D27644%26user%3D1&pUp=1
Immersive weapons adds many new weapons to Skyrim. Polearms, axes, swords, maces, long maces, and much more are added by this mod. It really diversifies the weaponry available to us and I can’t play Skyrim without it.
3. Skyforge Weapons by Dreogan – http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36815/?
I was always disappointed in the vanilla skyforge steel weapons. They looked just like your regular steel weapons, but they did slightly more damage than them. This mod doesn’t change that, but what it does do is change the way the skyforge steel weapons look.
The new steel greatsword reminds me of Soul Caliber and there’s nothing wrong with that at all.
2. Warrior Withink Weapons by BloodFree – http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42280/?
I love Prince of Persia and when I saw this mod on the Nexus I had to have it. I’ve been using this mod since the day it came out on the Nexus and I love giving the rogues that I create these iconic blades. The only thing we need now is for someone to make a reverse time shout and I’ll be good.
1. Isilmeriel LOTR Weapons Collection by Isilmeriel – http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5727/?
If there’s one thing I love more than Prince of Persia it’s Lord of The Rings. This mod adds the iconic weapons from Lord of The Rings into Skyrim and honestly they feel like they belong there. Have you ever wanted to use Legolas’s bow against some of the Giants that plague Skyrim? You can with this mod. LOTR Weapon Collection is my Skyrim mod of the week.
Don’t forget to click on that Follow Us button for the latest sports, games, movies, and more. I hope you enjoyed reading this and if you did I’ll have more for you real soon.