Here is another late edition of my top 5 weekly Skyrim mods.
This mod changes the textures of each horse that you’ll see in all of the Skyrim holds. The textures are all 2k. Each horse will have different bodies, eyes, and manes. I highly recommend this one.
4. Elisdriel – Bosmer Inspired Treehouse by Elianora
This mod adds a beautiful treehouse to the Hjaalmarch hold. Inside the house you’ll find some special features. Here is the list.
– A new bow, glass quality and with special enchantments
– New Elven arrow type for you to craft at the forge
– Arrow poisoning font to craft different poison arrows in batches of 10
– Special clear spring with healing properties
– New special type of harvestable mushroom thingie
– Disenchanting font to reset player created items
– Plantable and harvestable tomato
– Some unique item displays for the famous bows of the game
– HF cooking oven turned into a small “Baking surface” for maximum space saving
– Unique dagger
If you’re curious click on the link and check the mod out.
3. HDT Equipment by IceKK
I’ve already covered this mod in a previous article so I’ll just link that here.
Here is a video with details on what this mod does.
The Scottish Bannered Mare gives the Bannered Mare in Skyrim a much needed makeover. I love the way the Bannered Mare looks now and I don’t think I can go back to the vanilla version anymore. The video below will show what you’re getting with mod.
1. Animallic – Skyrim Wildlife Overhaul by
This mod adds over 100 species to leveled list of Skyrim. You’ll encounter rhinos, raccoons, and so much more with this mod installed. If this convince you to download this mod than take a look at this video and see for yourself.
Animallic Skyrim Wildlife is my Skyrim mod of the week.
Don’t forget to click on that Follow Us button for the latest sports, games, movies, and more. I hope you enjoyed reading this and if you did I’ll have more for you real soon.