I took a little break from Skyrim to play some other games that were collecting dust in my huge backlog of games. Consider this my way of bringing my top 5 weekly Skyrim mods.
5. Scary Stories For Skyrim by
Today is Halloween and instead of trick or treating I’m sitting here at home playing a Halloween themed Skyrim and it’s pretty awesome. Scary stories for Skyrim adds a some new horror stories to the game. Some of them are pretty cheesy, but they’re still a good read and I recommend checking them out.
4. Halloween Face Textures by http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59158/–
I think the pic above pretty much explains what this mod does. Halloween face textures adds new faces to the npcs of Skyrim. Everyone will have a new, creepy look. If you want a creepier Skyrim you should start here.
3. Creepy Dungeons by– This mod makes every dungeon in the game a lot darker. You will no longer walk into a cave and be able to see everything like you can outdoors. Caves are supposed to be dark and this mod does that nicely. There are plenty of other mods that do the same thing though. It’s up to you which one you want to use.
2. Epic Halloween Overhaul by http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24385/?–
You can’t have Halloween without some pumpkins right? This mod brings everything you love about Halloween to Skyrim. It’s got pumpkins, quests, locations, music, and more. It’s the perfect mod to have on Halloween.
1. Creepy Zombies by http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56379/?–
I’m a huge zombie fan and I love the fact that this mod adds zombies to Skyrim. Zombies pretty much go hand and hand with Halloween and I’ve been having a blast fighting my way through hordes of undead zombies. Creepy Zombies is my Skyrim mod of the week.
Don’t forget to click on that Follow Us button for the latest sports, games, movies, and more. I hope you enjoyed reading this and if you did I’ll have more for you real soon.