There’s a funny joke on a tombstone in Pillars of Eternity that goes a little like this:
“Here lies Firedorn, a hero in bed,
He once was alive, but now he’s dead,
The last woman he bedded, turned out a man,
And crying in shame, off a cliff he ran”
Why does everyone have to bitch and complain about everything? Pillars of Eternity is an excellent game and these few people decide to bash a harmless joke. I laughed out loud when I read that poem because I thought it was funny.
It’s a joke people. You would think that people would think that the tree with all of the hanging men, women, and children would have flared a spark somewhere, but no… it’s a joke on a tombstone. I want the joke to stay in the game because I believe that everyone should be able to express themselves. Here are a few reasons why it should stay in the game.
1. It’s a freaking joke. Who is this hurting by it being in the game? If it bothers you that much don’t go to the tombstone anymore.
2. Freedom of expression is still a thing right? Last time I checked it was and that means that Obsidian has the right to put whatever they want in their games.
3. Everyone that bitches and complains about something being in a video game is a hypocrite because they’ve mostly likely watched it in a movie.
4. If movies can do whatever they want why can’t video games?
5. I’m a grown man and I tell the difference between fantasy and reality. Just let the poem stay in the game.
My Pillars of Eternity review will be up soon. Thanks for reading.
Don’t forget to click on that Follow Us button for the latest sports, games, movies, and more.