I have four kids. That means I watch a lot of cartoons, and Disney movies. I love introducing my kids to movies that I grew up watching as a kid and I decided to share my top 10 Disney songs of all time with everyone.
10. The Lion King – Be Prepared
9. Pocahontas – Colors of The Wind
8. Aladdin – A Whole New World
7. The Little Mermaid – Kiss The Girl
6. Hunchback of Notre Dame – Hell Fire
5. Hercules – I Won’t Say I’m In Love
4. The Lion King – Can You Feel The Love Tonight
3. Hunchback of Notre Dame – Bells of Notre Dame
2. Mulan – I’ll Make A Man Out Of You
- Beauty and The Beast – Tale As Old As Time
I hope you enjoyed my selections. This took me forever to put together. There were so many songs I wanted to include in my top ten, but I ran out of space. I might make a top 30.
Circle of Life – The Lion King
Gaston -Beauty and The Beast
The whole Hunchback of Notre Dame Soundtrack
I Can Go The Distance – Hercules
Son of Men – Tarzan
The Work Song – Cinderella
And many others.