Since Drakulus is taking a little break I’ve decided to take over posting here until he comes back. This is my very first top 5 weekly Skyrim mods.
5. Sleeved Imperials by Fourkillmaster- http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50281/
Sleeved Imperials gives every Imperial Soldier sleeves. I always thought it was weird that every soldier in the game always complained about being cold because they where outside with sleeves and skirts. This mod fixed that and makes the game more realistic.
4. Warmonger Armory by Batmanna- http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50459/?tab=3&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D50459
Warmonger adds more lore friendly armor sets to Skyrim. Installing the mod is easy and it even lets you choose any texture for every armor set in this mod.
3. Immersive Sounds- Footsteps by lazygecko- http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50109/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D50109&pUp=1
Immersive sounds footsteps overhauls the sounds of the footsteps that you made in Skyrim. This mod makes the game so much more immersive because all the footsteps don’t sound the same anymore. Now heavy armor sounds like heavy armor and light armor sounds like light armor. Here is a video on what this mod does:
2. Vivid Landscape by Aron- http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50324/?
Vivid Landscapes overhauls every birthstone in Skyrim. This mod actually has a collection of other mods that overhauls different parts of Skyrim’s landscape.
1. Dawn of Riften by BluePianoTwo- http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50336/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D50336%26preview%3D&pUp=1
Dawn of Riften overhauls the city of Riften in Skyrim. It adds a lot of new features to be found in the city and it’s pure eye candy. Take a look at this video:
I would like to thank Drakulus for helping me with this list. Don’t forget to click on that Follow Us button for more awesome content!