Here is another week of awesome mods for you guys to look at.
5. Alchemist Compendium by Red Guard Mage- http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=233682970&searchtext=
This mod adds all of the alchemy ingredients you need to make potions. It’s actually very useful because now I don’t need to guess anymore at what I’m brewing and can just quickly look up what each ingredient adds. I highly recommend this one guys.
4. Animations by- Genebris- http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51554/?
This mod adds a variety of animations for you character to perform in game. Now you’ll see an animation whenever you loot chest, or bodies or just want to look at some pretty flowers that you passed by in the fields.
3. Bosmer Ceremonial Armor by Calyps- http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51569/?
2. Become jarl of Ivarstead by Locaster- http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51633/?
This mod lets you become Jarl of your own town. There is a questline [a pretty good one too] that you’ll have to do in order to be considered but it’s worth it in the end. You’ll have your own town guards and your very own Jarl throne to sit on. That’s reason enough to give this mod a shot.
1. LC_Mercenary_Armor by Locaster- http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51755/?
This mod adds a really nice armor set to Skyrim. This is the first time a armor set has been number 1 on my top 5 weekly Skyrim mods but it’s definitely earned the top spot this week. This armor set is easily crafted because it’s in the Iron category but has pretty good stats so it won’t become useless later on in the game. It has two versions a male and a female but looks better on males [which is really rare for mods in Skyrim.]
This wraps up this weeks edition of my top 5 weekly Skyrim mods.
Don’t forget to click on that Follow Us button for the latest sports, games, movies, and more. I hope you enjoyed reading this and if you did I’ll have more for you real soon.