Here is another edition of my top 5 weekly Skyrim Mods!
5. Player House For Vampire Hunters by Elianora- http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=236830822&searchtext=
This mod adds a beautiful player home in Dayspring Canyon right before Fort Dawnguard. As you can see from the pictures above it’s nothing extravagant but it’s lore friendly and if you’re playing through Skyrim as a vampire hunter then this might just be the perfect home for you.
4. moreHUD by ahzaab- http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51956/?
More hud adds more information about armors, weapons, and does various other things for you as well like tell you how much carry weight you have left and if the armor set you just found is better then what you currently have. This mod is good for people that are new to the game but veterans might not want to bother picking this one up.
3. The Asteria- Dwemer Airship by mattcm919- http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=18628&searchtext=
This mods adds a floating dwemer airship to Skyrim. How awesome is that? It’s a fully equipped player home that has everything that makes a good player home. Workbench, alchemy table, enchanting table, etc. You can find this masterpiece west of Riverwood.
2. Towns and Villages Enhanced- Whiterun by Apfelsturmischer-http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=78084859&searchtext=
This is one of many mods that this mod author has created to improve the looks of the cities in Skyrim. Be warned that this particular mod will affect your fps because it adds a lot of foliage to Whiterun and it may not work well on weaker rigs. If you can handle the extra stress then this mod is highly recommended.
1. Random Alternate Start by Syclonix-http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=102287878&searchtext=
The name to this mod says it all. Random alternate start will literally start you off in a random location in Skyrim. One time I started in the nest of a Falmer hideout and another time I started off right in the center of a dwemer ruin. It was fun and not to mention very dangerous but if you’re tired of starting Skyrim the exact same way then I highly recommend this mod to you. It’s a great way to role play and it’s a good way to mix things up a bit. Random alternate start is my Skyrim mod of the week.
Don’t forget to click on that Follow Us button for the latest sports, games, movies, and more. I hope you enjoyed reading this and if you did I’ll have more for you real soon.